StoneTech® Oil Stain Remover will get out all deep oil stains on natural stone, ceramic tile, concrete, and more. The remover leaves no residue behind, and will not discolor your stone or tile.
Oil Stain Remover can be used on any natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, and sandstone, grout for ceramic and porcelain tile, or on masonry and concrete as well.
Oil Stain Remover is available in a 3 ounce or pint size can. The 3 oz can covers 15 to 30 sq in of surface at ¼” thickness. The Pint can covers 1/2 to 1 sq ft of surface at ¼” thickness .
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/4” thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1–2” beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover.
- Allow 48–72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Remove powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
- Reseal cleaned area.
Please select what size can you would like with the options above.