StoneTech® Heavy Duty Sealer is a water-based sealer that features an advanced penetrating microbond. This microbond provides heavy duty protection against most stains, and also helps preserve the natural look of your tile and stone.
StoneTech® Sealer can be used on natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, saltillo, bluestone, flagstone, travertine, and sandstone, in both interior and exterior applications.
StoneTech® Sealer is available in the pint size, which can cover up to 50 square feet. The sealer can be expected to last for up to 3-5 years on interior surfaces and up to 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller or brush. Do not apply product with a sprayer. Avoid applying sealer on unintended surfaces.
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–30 minutes while spreading excess sealer over entire area for even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces 30–40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2–3.
- 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2–3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Please select the size bottle you would like from the options above.