StoneTech Grout Sealer is a mainstay in the StoneTech line of grout sealers. This heavy duty grout sealer offers protection against most stains, while maintaining the look of your grout and making cleaning your stone and tile surfaces easier. This Grout Sealer is water based, easy to use, and is suitable for use in both interior and exterior applications.
Grout Sealer can be used on natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, saltillo, bluestone, flagstone, travertine, and sandstone, in both interior and exterior applications.
StoneTech Grout Sealer is available by the quart and can cover up to 250 square feet. This grout sealer can be expected to last 3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
- Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, narrow roller or natural hairbrush, focusing on the grout joints.
- Allow sealer to completely penetrate into the grout, 5-15 minutes.
- Liberally apply a second coat following steps 2-3.
- Wipe up all sealer from the surface of the tile. Use a clean, dry, lint-free, cotton towel or mop to remove excess sealer.
- If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove.
- A full cure is achieved after 24-48 hours; foot traffic may begin in 4 hours. Cover with red rosin paper, if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed.
- Clean equipment with water.