Brutus 24" Professional Tile Saw has a 1-1/2 HP, 3450 RPM motor that cuts through the toughest of granite, marble, stone, porcelain, masonry products, and all types of tile. The Brutus 24" Professional Tile Saw measures 40" L x 21-1/2" W x 48-1/2" H and weighs 105.8 lbs, including the stand.
- Rips up to 24" tile, 18" diagonally.
- Depth of cut: 2-3/8" thick tile.
- Motor: 9.5 Amps, 1100 Watts.
- 3450 RPM.
- 10" Blade capacity.
- 5/8" Arbor.
- Enclosed Dual Water Spray System evenly distributes water flow, extending the life of the diamond blade.
- Action cutting table for accurate cuts.
- Adjustable tilting head offers quick and easy 45° to 90° miter cuts.
- Automatic thermal overload protection prevents tile saw from overheating.
- Locking tilt-up blade guard makes blade changes quick and easy.
- Convenient stand with rear locking wheels keeps tile saw secure, and easily transportable.
- Rust proof, fiberglass impregnated water tray easily slides in and out for easy cleaning.
- Large non-slip rubber matted table with pull-out extension to support large format tile and slabs.
- Angle/rip guide makes production cuts consistent and fast.
- Rear water tray for water containment.
- Plunge cutting for interior cut out of tile.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- Table Extension
- 10" Diamond Blade
- Upper Frame Wheels
- Water Pump
- Rip Guide
- Cord collecting hanger/tool caddy & mounting hardware
- 2 Blade Wrenches
- 6 mm Allen Key
- Drain Plus
- Wheel Hardware
- Motor Frame Mounting Screws
- Motor Frame Locking Knob
- User Manual
- Saw Stand
- Motor Head Assembly
- Saw Frame with Attached Table & Water Tray
- Rear Water Collection Tray
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.