QEP's 83250Q 30" Professional Bridge Saw is a versatile machine that makes plunge cuts, miter cuts, and rip/angle cuts. Cuts can be made on large format tile including ceramic, porcelain, stone, granite, and marble. Cut tile up to 1-1/2" thick and 30" long, 22" diagonally, as well as at angles from 45 degrees to 90 degrees. The Heavy Duty Cutting Assembly on this machine glides effortlessly on 6 ball bearings assuring precision cuts with minimal effort. The fold-out stand with wheels makes this 46.3" L x 19.8" W x 57.5" H machine easy to transport. The 830Z weighs 121.3 pounds including the stand.
- Motor: 10.5 Amps
- Amps: 1362 Watts
- 3260 RPM
- 8" Blade Capacity
- 5/8" Arbor
Additional Product Features
- Power Cords are enclosed in protective tube and attached to a flexible rod to keep it clear of the table when cutting.
- Dual Water Tubes for maximum water disbursement to diamond blades increasing the life of the blade and reducing dust.
- Rubber Matting provides a slip resistant surface for your tile.
- Child-proof locking switch/key.
- Automatic thermal overload protection to prevent motor from overheating.
- Unique hose coupling allows for easier drainage or fill ups with a garden hose.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
Included w/ the 83250Q Tile Saw
- (1) 8" Black Widow Diamond Blade
- (1) Fold-out Stand w/ Wheels
- (1) High Volume Water Pump
- (1) Laser Cutting Guide
- (1) Side Extension Table
- (1) Angle Cutting Guide
- (1) Slide Out Handle & Extra Wheels
- (2) Wrench
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.