Lignomat's pocket-sized multi-purpose Mini-Ligno S/D Moisture Meter comes equipped with updated circuitry and microprocessor technology to assure reliability, accuracy, and calibrated stability. The meter has a digital display readout that measures moisture levels between 6-45% on wood and soft building materials such as, sheetrock, gypsum, and plaster. Mini-Ligno S/D has two settings for wood species corrections adding accuracy and convenience to the job. All Mini-Lignos have pins for a measuring depth of 3/16" and 7/16".
Mini-Ligno S/D Features:
- On-Off switch automatically turns meter on when pins are depressed into wood
- Cap covers pins and also snaps on the bottom during use as a grip for easy pin insertion
- 2 Selectable wood groups with LED indicator for wood species corrections
- Reads Moisture Levels between 6-45% on wood and soft building materials
- Reference Scale for other non-wood building materials
- Resolution: 0.1% for values below 10%, 1% steps above 10%
- Trademark casing fits perfectly in your hand when measuring
Mini-Ligno S/D Includes:
- Dual-use Cap
- Wrist Strap
- 2 pairs of Moisture Detection Pins (3/16" and 7/16")
- 9V battery
- Laminated Wood Species Card
- Carrying Pouch with Belt Loop
The Mini-Ligno S/DC is the same moisture meter but has an added feature that allows you to connect external probes to your moisture meter.
Please choose if you want the Mini-Ligno S/D or S/DC from the options above.