This compact rugged instrument measures moisture in lumber, veneer or fiberboard for any craft-type or industrial application. The Mini-Ligno MD is our lowest priced meter. To ensure reliability and calibration accuracy the meter is built with the same high-quality components as all Lignomat meters. The "mini" just does not offer as many features.
- On-Off switch automatically turns meter on when pins are depressed into wood.
- Cap covers pins and also snaps on the bottom during use as a grip for easy pin insertion.
- Reads Moisture Levels between 6-25% in 1% increments on wood substrates.
- 2 Selectable wood groups add accuracy and convenience for wood species corrections
- Numeric digital readout assures optimum visibility.
- Trademark casing fits perfectly in your hand when measuring.
- Over 30 years of great reputation for dependability and long life.
- Dual-use Cap
- Wrist Strap
- 2 pairs of Moisture Detection Pins (3/16" and 7/16")
- 9V battery
- Laminated Wood Species Card
- Carrying Pouch with Belt Loop
The Mini-Ligno MD/C is the same moisture meter but has an added feature that allows you to connect external probes to your moisture meter.
Please choose if you want the Mini-Ligno MD or MD/C from the options above