Lignomat's Ligno-Scanner SD is a nonabrasive moisture meter that is designed to assess moisture conditions and water damage in buildings or in finished products such as cabinets and furniture. The 1/4" and 3/4" measuring depths of the Ligno-Scanner SD is crucial. If the scanner is placed on a work piece that is thinner than either measuring depth, the moisture readings will be too low. Scanners never measure any deeper than it's measuring depth. Ligno-Scanner SD has a wood moisture range of 5-60% with a resolution of 0.1%. Measuring pads measure 1-5/8" x 2-5/8".
Ligno-Scanner SD Features:
- Measuring depth of 1/4" (7mm) and 3/4" )20mm)
- Wood moisture range of 5-60% with resolution of 0.1%
- Species corrections: 71 settings for domestic and tropical woods
- Programmable for engineered floors and other composites
- Reference Scale for wood laminates
Ligno-Scanner SD Includes:
- 9V battery
- Laminated Wood Species Card
- Carrying Pouch with Belt Loop
Price listed is for (1) Ligno-Scanner SD Pinless Moisture Meter for wood by Lignomat.