Raimondi's SA80 Large Trolley Wet Saw is for cutting ceramic tiles, marble, porcelain, bricks, granite, cement, etc. The SA80 saw is built rugged, lightweight, and portable for use on any job site and has folding legs with wheels for easy transportation. The SA80 easily cuts tile and brick and supports the optional Foot Plunge Pedal (sold separately). Saw measures 44" x 30" x 31-1/2" and weighs 170 pounds.
- 110 volt
- 2.2 HP
- 3360 RPM motor
- Blade spins at 2400 RPM
- Maximum length of cut: 31-1/2"
- Makes diagonal cuts on 20" x 20" tile
- Maximum width of cut: 23-5/8"
- Maximum thickness of cut: 4-3/4" on single pass, 6-5/8" on a double pass
- Maximum blade diameter 14", minumum blade diameter 12", 1" arbor
- Adjustable cutting depth
- Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0 to 45 degrees
- Removable motor assembly for transporting
- Belt driven system optimizes motor torque and cutting capacity. Gear ratio of motor disc 1,4 ÷ . Drive belt type poly V
- Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. 10 Gallon Capacity
- Heavy Duty water pump and jet nozzles provide superior blade cooling
- Trolley is provided with anti-overturning device and locking system for safe and easy transport
- Trolley equipped with 8 adjustable pulleys (double bearings)
- Steel made replaceable trolley guides
- Telescopic legs provided with safety device
- Rust-proof aluminum framework
- (1) 14" Segmented Diamond blade
- (1) Dressing Stone
- (1) Wrench kit
- (1) User guide/maintenance manual.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.