Gundlach's Jr. Power Stretcher features a 14-1/2" wide metal pin plate that holds 59 rust resistant nickel plated pins for heavy duty work. Pin depth is adjusted by a knob located on top of the head. Weighs about 62 lbs.
- One head handles all weights of carpet.
- Lightweight cast aluminum head is angled at the rear of both sides to allow side kicking.
- 14-1/4" wide tail block has a non-marring rubber pad and glides in any direction on two each 1" ball type casters.
- Minimum operating length is 34-1/2", and opens to 22' with four tubing sections.
- More tubing can be added for longer stretches.
- Adjustable 14" Transfer Tube.
- Head Assembly.
- Tail Block Assembly.
- Sturdy Steel Carrying Case w/ room for 6 tubing sections in the lid.
- Four, 3' Steel Stretcher Tubes (No. 402-TS) with exclusive one-piece spring clips.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.