QEP's 24" Heavy Duty Tile Saw has a 2 HP, 1750/2450 RPM motor that cuts through the toughest of marble, stone, granite, porcelain, masonry products, and all types of tile. The machines motor is mounted to a mounting block for durability.and a rugged steel support arm.
The QEP 24" Heavy Duty Tile Saw measures 40" L x 22" W x 47" H and weighs 116 lbs, including the stand.
- Rips 20" tile (center) or 24" Tile (10" wide), 14" diagonally.
- Depth of cut: 3-3/4" thick tile.
- Motor: 15 Amps, 1500 Watts.
- Dual Speed - 1750/2450 RPM.
- 10" Blade capacity.
- 5/8" Arbor.
- Enclosed Dual Water Spray System evenly distributes water flow, extending the life of the diamond blade.
- Cutting table utilizes a slide-tube mounting system for smooth, accurate cuts.
- Angle/Rip guide and miter block make production cuts fast and consistent.
- Rust-proof, fiberglass impregnated water tray easily snaps in and out for easy cleaning.
- Child-proof locking switch/key.
- Automatic thermal overload protection to prevent motor from overheating.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- Motor Assembly
- 10" Diamond Blade
- Saw Frame
- Plastic Water Tray
- Cutting Table
- Blade Guard
- Water Pump
- Drain Plug
- Miter Block
- Rip Guide
- Saw Stand
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Wrenches
- Hex Key
- 4 Bolts and Washers for use with optional cutting table extension (extension not included)
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.