Raimondi's Exploit 70 Bridge Wet Saw is for cutting ceramic, porcelain, marble, glass, granite, etc. The motor moves on 4 polypropylene pulleys. Each pulley is reinforced with 2 inside bearings. Makes straight cuts, 45 degree bevel (Jolly) & plunge cuts. Saw measures 39" x 27-1/2" x 49" and weighs 75 lbs.
- 110 volt
- .9 HP
- Direct Drive
- Maximum cut length - 27-1/2"
- Makes diagonal cuts on 19-9/32" x 19-9/32" tile
- 1-3/4" maximum cut thickness in single pass
- Water pump
- 2 Jet nozzles
- Folding legs
- Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth
- Maximum blade diameter: 8", Minimum: 7", 5/8" Arbor
- Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing and rail supports, extruded aluminum rail
- Tilting motor assembly for 45 degree bevel cuts
- Easy to remove aluminum work benches for easy cleaning
- Coated metal frame
- (1) 8" blade (for porcelain)
- (1) Square
- (1) Wrench kit
- (1) Dressing stone
- (1) User and maintenance manual
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.