QEP's 24" Bridge Saw has a 1-1/2 HP, 3550 RPM brushless motor making it perfect for cutting marble, granite, porcelain, tile and stone. The machines cutting assembly glides smoothly on 6 ball bearings, assuring precision cuts with minimal effort, and the fold-out stand with wheels provides ease in transport. The QEP 24" Bridge Saw measures 43" L x 24" W x 47" H and weighs 106 lbs, including the stand.
- Rips up to 24" tile, 18" diagonally.
- Depth of cut: 1-3/8".
- Motor: 9.5 Amps, 1100 Watts.
- 3420 RPM.
- 8" Blade capacity.
- 5/8" Arbor.
- Adjustable pivoting rail for quick and easy 45 to 90 degree miter cuts.
- Power cords encapsulated in protective tube & attached to a flexible rod that keeps it clear of the cutting table.
- Water system evenly distributes water flow, extending the life of the diamond blade.
- Child-proof locking switch/key.
- Automatic thermal overload protection to prevent motor from overheating.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- 8" Continuous Rim Wet Diamond Blade
- Fold-out stand with wheel attachments
- High volume water pump
- Rear Wheel Attachments
- Angle/Rip Cutting Guide
- Hexagon Blade Wrench
- Motor Shaft Holding Wrench
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.